Beyond entertainment zones, nightclubs and lounges, Miami is known for its strip clubs. You will find a wide range of gentleman’s club in the city, which are often better than many cities. Popular names like Gold Rush Cabaret have been around for the longest time, and you can expect to get great deals for early entry. In this post, we are sharing all you must know before visiting strip clubs in Miami.
- Not all strip clubs are same. As in any industry, some strip clubs are just better than others, so do your homework well and find one that’s known and offers more. You can expect to watch the big game on the big screen at many clubs, which only gets better with the pretty ladies around.
- Don’t touch the strippers. Unless she comes to you, do not touch the strippers. Most strip clubs have strict policies when it comes to guest behavior, and you will be thrown out in no time.
- Book your table. For special events and parties, make sure to book your table in advance. Miami strip clubs now have websites, so getting the booking done doesn’t take a lot of effort or time.
- Check for early-bird deals. Clubs often have night offers for those who come in early. By Miami standards, early night is around 10 pm. This means that if you come to a strip club before 10 pm, you can grab their offers and happy hour deals.
- Ask for a lap dance. What can be more fun than asking for a lap dance? Miami strip clubs have a fixed price for lap dances, so ask in advance, and you are also expected to tip the stripper. Don’t use loose change for tipping.
- Don’t get too wasted. We know Miami is all about night fun and booze, but you don’t want to get wasted. No stripper wants to be around guests who are drunk beyond redemption, so watch your glass.
- Try planning a party. If you want to plan a party, you have to consider contacting strip clubs in advance. Bachelor’s parties and events can be planned easily when you contact the club directly. You can choose to book tables, or can have a designated area for your gang of boys.
Check a few strip clubs in Miami now and find more about their special events. We promise you will come back for more!