You can never really get bored in Dallas. There are just too many entertainment options, and if you are in mood for some fun, consider visiting one of the popular gentleman’s clubs in the city. Some of the strip clubs in Dallas are famed for their dancers, entertainers and ambience, and you can expect the best of entertainment. Note that you need to be at least 18 years to enter strip clubs here, and here are some cool & handy tips for your visit!
- Check if the club is a full-nude one. There are all kinds of strip clubs, but state laws typically determine, whether the strippers are semi-nude, topless or full-nude. Thankfully, you have full-nude strip clubs in the city, so if you are planning a night out with your boys, you will have a good time.
- Get a lap dance. This one may seem like a cliché, but is worth mentioning. A lap dance is just a lap dance, but the experience is absolutely enthralling. Don’t worry about the strippers charging a fortune, as the costs are decided by the house. Some clubs in Dallas allow you to choose the song, for which a premium must be paid. You can even get a dance in a private booth.
- Figure out about booze. Many clubs have the standard BYOB rule, which is great if you don’t want to pay for expensive drinks insider. Keep in mind that you can only bring in alcoholic drinks. Other drinks must be purchased inside. Some clubs do not have a kitchen, which is again worth checking in advance.
- Come in early. You will be surprised to know many strip clubs in Dallas open as early as 11 am in the morning. If you don’t want to be in the rush, come in early, at least by 5 pm, so that you have a good time with the strippers.
- Strippers are professionals, and if you try to misbehave or touch them in inappropriate ways, you may be thrown out of the club! Please don’t try to take pictures, because strip clubs take privacy of their entertainers quite seriously.
Finally, don’t forget to enjoy and have fun once you step in. As long as you follow the basic dos and don’ts, your strip club experience in Dallas would be completely worth the money paid. Do take in enough cash with you, so that you can tip the strippers, which is expected.